by Allyson Lindt, Award-Winning author A.D. Trosper
Cheri Schmidt and Tristan Hunt
Akaria Gale and Award-Winning author R. A. Steffan
Jennifer Rose McMahon
Award-Winning author Amy L Gale
Shawnee Small and K. R. Fajardo
Award-Winning author Lea Kirk
Mychal Daniels and Laura Hysell
Shawna Romkey and Elizabeth Ryder
Award-Winning author Lindsay Avalon
LaVerne Thompson and Starla Night
Jayne Fury and Isadora Brown
GENRE: Paranormal romance, Sci-fi romance
Other Worlds: A Limited Edition Collection of Science Fiction Romance and Paranormal Romance
Journey into a multiverse beyond the boundaries of your imagination…
21 award-winning and best-selling authors bring you the best of PARANORMAL and SCI-FI ROMANCE in this enticing boxed set of exclusive epic adventures.
Rogue spaceship captains, dark vampire lords, supernatural hunters, crafty hackers, uncompromising alien alphas, fearless shifters, and MORE await in this highly sought-after collection including BRAND NEW romantic, otherworldly tales!
Step into OTHER WORLDS as these fresh voices of SFR and PNR take you on a journey to immortal realms and extraterrestrial territories where your imagination takes flight and fantasies come to life.
Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/author/laurahysell
Laura Hysell is an author of dark urban fantasy and paranormal romance, with heavy doses of sarcastic humor throughout. She lives in the beautiful Pacific Northwest of Oregon, less than two hours from beach, mountain, desert, or city. It has been said that the key to her heart is coffee, but she’s also easily won over by chocolate, books, or a good beer. Luckily, Oregon is filled with all these things, so she’s not moving any time soon. When she’s not reading or writing (a rarity in itself), she is frequently at the beach, camping at a lake, or otherwise enjoying the great outdoors.
Book Title: Claimed by Moonlight
Paranormal romance or sci fi romance: Paranormal Romance
Short (1-2 sentence) teaser/about your book: A string of missing persons has citizens looking over their shoulders and locking their doors at night. But the next victim has already been chosen.
Kyrie has made a living as a counselor, using her wits and years of schooling to read people. Waking up alone in the woods, with no recollection of how she got there or where her clothes are, throws the good doctor for a loop. She’s not about to let a little memory issue get in the way of her escape, despite the strange circumstances.
Jared has been working on a string of missing persons cases, trying to find the source of the disappearances. What he finds is pale skin, fiery hair, and a woman who makes his heart race.
The stories are true. The legends are real. Creatures of myth prowl the night. Prey becomes predator under the full moon’s light.
Independent Authors (https://indieauthorsblog.wordpress.com/) interview featuring Laura Hysell, author of Claimed by Moonlight in Other Worlds boxed set
- How long have you been writing? I’ve been writing since I was about 9 or 10. I fell in love with reading and writing at a very young age, but around 5th grade I developed a passion for writing.
- How long have you been a published author? I published by first book in 2015.
- What titles do you have available? I have three books currently available in the Isabella Howerton series: Bloody Beginnings, Bloody Consequences, and Bloody Defiance. Other Worlds, which contains my novella Claimed by Moonlight, will release on Oct. 17.
- What made you choose the subject of this book? I had a lot of my readers asking for more about one favorite character, Jared. Since he is one of my favorite characters too, I was more than happy to give him a story.
- Do you have any new titles coming soon? My fourth and final book in the Isabella Howerton series, Bloody Endings, will be out in 2018.
- What is your favourite genre and why? I read and write a lot of urban fantasy and paranormal fantasy. As a kid, I started with traditional high fantasy- lots of dragons, magic, and swords. As I got older, I started branching out and reading a little of everything. I love the urban/paranormal feel because it can be incorporated into the “real” world, with a magical element. It’s a fun escape from reality.
- What, to you, is the most exciting part of the writing process? I love finally starting on a new story and getting those ideas that have been bouncing around in my head finally down on paper. I love every moment spent writing, but finally getting the story out is the best feeling.
- If you could co-author a book with anyone, who would you choose and why? Wow, that’s a tough one. There are many authors I’d love to work with, but I think I’d pick Karen Marie Moning. Her Fever series was dark and exciting, and I’d love to work with someone who can weave such a tale. Her stories may seem dark, but they ultimately are about happy endings, even if it isn’t fairytale style happily ever after.
- Where can readers find you on the web? – www.laurahysell.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/laurahysellauthor and Twitter at www.twitter.com/laurahysell
Her next book, Claimed by Moonlight, is part of the Other Worlds Collection, a special $0.99 boxed set bundle of 20 PNR and SFR novels for a limited time. Preorder now! www.OtherWorldsCollection.com.
“Put me down! Let go of me.”
He did as I bid, and I stumbled to the ground. “Get away from me, demon!”
My ankle throbbed, but I stood and ran away from him anyway, limping the entire way. I had heard the stories, like everyone else. They’d been all over the news for the past three years. The fairytales had been all true. After the first strange news reports, I had scoffed like most people. Then the attacks had come. Men and women had been drained of blood and left for dead. The dead had risen from their graves. Soon, the mainstream media had picked up the story and pandemonium had ensued. Eventually, though, things calmed down to an extent. The federal government had initiated their Paranormal Task Force to deal with the problem, and local police had been trained. The government even hired their own set of paranormal beings to be part of the task force. That choice had not been met without a great deal of anxiety and anger.
The man stalking slowly after me was most definitely one of these strange, supernatural beings. I just had no idea which one he was. Vampire? Imp? Fairy? Succubus? Demon? Any more, I didn’t know the difference between fairy tale and reality. I limped faster, risking a glance behind me. He continued after me, his muscular body not showing any strain, while every step I took had me panting with exertion. I was dead.
“What do you think you’re doing? You’re going to hurt yourself,” he said.
I limped faster, and ultimately stumbled over a particularly large branch. Jared was immediately there, reaching for me. I stared up at him, but his eyes were back to normal. “What are you?”
He sighed and held his hand out to me. “I’m not going to hurt you. Besides, we’re here.”
“Here?” I asked, looking around.
He pointed past me, then resolutely stood with his hand held out. I debated the wisdom of taking his hand. Wherever we were, I couldn’t see it from my location. But he hadn’t hurt me, yet. I took his hand, and he pulled me to my feet. He didn’t stop there, though, as he hoisted me into his arms. Panic seized me, but I tried my best to stifle it down. The man, if he was truly just a man, carried me a short distance to a small cottage. So, this was his safe place. Safe for who, I wondered?
“I think I ate a rabbit,” I whispered.
“They’re not bad.”
“Not bad? I ate a rabbit! Raw! No part of this is good.” ~Kyrie
Claimed by Moonlight is set four years after the events of the Isabella Howerton series, following a fan favorite character.
AUTHOR Bio and Links: (sent separately within each completed post)
Pre-order now to secure YOUR copy of this limited edition Sci-Fi Romance and Paranormal Romance collection!
This book is on sale for $0.99 during the tour.
FB party page
The authors will be awarding a $25 Amazon or B/N GC to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Follow the tour and comment; the more you comment, the better your chances of winning. The tour dates can be found here: